The steering linkage for Camaro and Nova front-ends have very poor suspension geometry. The Tru Turn system resolves ALL these issues!
- RideTech TRU TURN – Musclecar Steering Components
- An upgraded steering system that includes:
- Steering Arms – designed to correct bump steer AND allow clearance for up to a 10″ wide wheel with a 5.75″ backspacing.
- Forged Draglink – bolts in place of OEM drag link to relocate the inner tie rod end to minimize bump steer
- Tie Rod Assemblies – integrates with your new steering arms and center link to provide a tru “no fab” bolt on steering system.