- 1967-1969 Camaro – StreetGrip System – RideTech
- Ridetech has spent many hours and miles developing this Street Grip suspension system for your 1967 – 1969 Camaro.
- This 67 – 69 suspension kit is a direct bolt-on, no modifications required.
- This system allows you to make you musclecar handle like the newer car you drive daily at a reasonable price.
- This kit will give you the best of both worlds, cruisin and racing. You now can drive your ride to the track in comfort with this new kit featuring dual rate coil springs.
- The StreetGrip systems Delrin bushings eliminate the deflection and dual-rate springs to allow the vehicle to transition small road irregularities via a compliant spring rate.
- Adjustable montube shocks are included to offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance, while the tall upper ball joints reposition control arm to correct camber for more stability.