Chevy Silverado 1500 (2007 – 2013) – Coil-Over Suspension
- Chevy Silverado 1500 (2007 – 2013) – Coil-Over Suspension
- Ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear.
- HQ Series Adjustable Coil-Overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling.
- The Upper StrongArm tubular control arms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment.
- The Lower StrongArm tubular control arms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength.
- Dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment.
- A Front MuscleBar sway bar is included to reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink End-links that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump steer. Fits 18″ or larger wheels.
- The Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- *Designed for use with 2WD trucks