1969 Camaro – Tru Turn – Ridetech
- The complete, bolt-on steering system solution includes:
- Tall Dropped Spindles – Taller overall to improve camber gain Spindle pin is raised to lower your car by 1.75″
- Steering Arms – Designed to correct bumpsteer AND allow clearance for up to a 10″ wide wheel with a 5.75″ backspacing.
- Forged Drag link – Bolts in place of your oem drag link to relocate the inner tie rod end to minimize bumpsteer
- Tie Rod Assemblies – Integrates with your new steering arms and centerlink to provide a Tru “no fab” bolt on steering system.