Camaro Subframe Body Mounts (1967-1981) – NEW!!!
- Camaro Subframe Body Mounts (1967-1981) – NEW!!!
- Finally, a better solution to stock rubber or solid aluminum body mounts for your Camaro!
- These newly designed body mounts are made using a combination of Delrin and Aluminum components
- Delrin male bushings help soften the ride without the flex of rubber or from the squeaks of polyurethane bushings
- Aluminum female bushings capture the Delrin males to provide a secure mount but without the noise transfer of a solid aluminum body mounts
- Reduces chassis flex
- These new body mounts are the same height as stock body mounts and include Grade 8 Hardware
- These work great with Ridetech’s new bolt on Subframe Connectors
There are no reviews yet.