1969 Camaro – Ridetech Coilover Front Suspension
- 1969 Camaro – Ridetech Coilover Front Suspension
- Fits 1967 – 1969 Camaro/Firebirds
- Front Kit Only Features:
- RideTech Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel. Compatible with all brake kits designed to fit the stock disc brake spindle.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high-speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs utilize an impact-forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling via the rebound adjustment knob, located at the top of the shock for under-hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Front MucleBar helps reduce body roll and creates room for wider front tires. (new style bar adds additional clearance) Rate = 810lbs Diameter= 1.125″ Wall Thickness = .219″ includes Easy to install spherical end links with barrel lock nuts
There are no reviews yet.