1955-1957 Chevy – StreetGrip Suspension – RideTech
- 1955-1957 Chevy – StreetGrip Suspension – RideTech
- Vehicle-specific Ridetech HQ Series Shocks offer rebound adjustment and provide the ultimate in ride quality and handling.
- Staggered Shock Mounts are used to eliminate wheel hop, one shock is mounted in front of the axle and one behind.
- Composite leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coil springs offer the best of both worlds … ride quality AND performance handling.
- Delrin control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction.
- Tall upper ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower ball joints
- Larger front sway bar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners and features billet aluminum frame mounts and low friction bushings.
- Please select engine size when ordering
There are no reviews yet.