Coilover Suspension System – 1988-1998 GM C1500 Trucks – Ridetech
- RideTech’s NEW coilover suspension system for 1988 – 1998 C1500 trucks
- Ride height is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear. ( Coil Overs add adjustability for rebound and ride height. )
- The Front Coilover setup includes HQ Series Shocks and bolt-on upper shock mounts to allow more ground clearance and maximum suspension travel. The aluminum body shocks are a monotube design, are rebound adjustable and come with a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty.
- The Upper StrongArm A-arms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction. Also includes integrated brake line mounting brackets.
- The Lower StrongArm A-arms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction. Also included are quality ball joints for a completely bolt-on experience.
- A Front MuscleBar sway bar is included to reduce body roll and includes the delrin liners to minimize suspension bind.
- HD Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump steer.
- The Bolt-On Wishbone System greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Wishbone upper link rather than panhard bar for zero lateral movement during suspension travel allowing extremely tight wheel/tire fitment.
- Optimized anti-squat, instant center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- NOTE: For Standard 10 or 14 Bolt (454SS) Differentials — Please specify when ordering
- NOTE: For Heavy Duty or Light Duty Stock brakes — Please specify when ordering