- 1961-1965 Ford Falcon Coil-Over Suspension System – Ridetech
- Front :
- Includes New Ridetech Spindles (compatible with 67-69 Camaro Brakes)
- Bumpsteer reduced to less than 1/16”
- Mini-Starter required to clear Tru-Turn Draglink Adapter (not Included)
- Complete steering upgrade includes: Draglink (my require mini-starter for clearance), pitman arm (1″ steering box sector shaft), idler arm, idler arm mount – compatible with manual steering, can be adapted to use Borgeson power steering system
- Zero to over 7 degrees of caster possible
- 1 1/8” Solid Front Sway Bar – Rate 608 lbs/in
- When equipped with 225/40 -R18 tires, standard ride height is 22 ¾” ground to the fender lip
- The rear will accept up to a 225/40-R18 with a recommended backspace 5.50”-6.00” and provide a ride Height: 18 ¾” ground to the fender lip.
- Adjustable 4-link bars including R-Joints
- Triangulated 4-Link – no need for panhard bar and keeps rear end movement vertical
- Bolt-in cradle
- Upper control arm axle mounts require welding
- Spacers included to fit multiple factory leaf spring mounts (2.5 inches & 3 inches)
- 3 mounting holes for lower control arm at axle
1- Top hole: anti-squat 74.4 percent – instant center 72.8 inches
2- Middle Hole: Anti-Squat 108.1 percent – instant center 58.35 inches
3- Bottom Hole: Anti-Squat 135.5 percent- instant center 50.25 inches
- FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Drop Shipped direct from RideTech
- Copy & Paste Installation instructions — https://www.ridetech.com/instructions/12280201_WEB.pdf
There are no reviews yet.