- 1970-1981 Camaro – StreetGrip Suspension – RideTech
- Ridetech StreetGrip System is everything you need and nothing you don’t to improve the handling on your 1970-1981 Camaro RS, SS, Z28 or Standard! Direct replacements of stock components make installation easy. Replacing just the parts that most affect your ride quality and road handling gives you the best of both worlds.
- Easy to install – direct replacement for factory suspension – no other modifications necessary
- RADICAL improvement to ride quality and handling performance
- Composite rear leaf springs offer linear spring rate and saves 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coilsprings offer the best of both worlds…ride quality AND crisp handling
- Delrin front control arm bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension
- Tall balljoints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners
- Larger front swaybar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners
- Delrin swaybar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the swaybar to improve ride quality and handling performance
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series rebound adjustable shocks offer the ultimate in ride quality and handling performance
- Typically In Stock but may vary
There are no reviews yet.