- Chevy Silverado – GMC Sierra 1500 – (2007- 2013) CoilOver Suspension
- HQ Series Adjustable Coil-Overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Interested in Autocross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series Coil-Overs.
- The Upper StrongArm tubular control arms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- The Lower StrongArm tubular control arms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- A Front MuscleBar sway bar is included to reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink End-links that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump steer. Fits 17″ or larger wheels.
- The Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- Designed for 2WD trucks
- Free Shipping
- Drop Shipped direct from Ridetech
Install Instructions — https://www.ridetech.com/instructions/11700201_WEB.pdf (copy & paste)