14″ Rear Disc Brake System – 6 Piston Caliper – Torino Ends
6 piston – Baer
Corvette C5/C6 Front pads (#D0731)
Minimum Wheel Size:
Stainless braided brake hoses, Park brake assembly, and brackets to re-use the stock park brake cables/ Includes Baer’s verislide brakes to allow the rear caliper brackets to “float” to allow movement of the factory C-Clip axles.
Designed to be used with Stock GM 10/12 bolt with C-clip axles
- Offers the exact same look front and rear. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this! Rear calipers are machined specifically for rear applications and have smaller (yet staggered) pistons to minimize pad taper.
- Calipers have dust and weather seals
- Proper banjo fittings (NOTE: Baer does not use any pipe thread fittings)
- Uses the same pad as the C5 (1997 – 2004) and C6 (2005 – 2012) Corvette for easy, cost effective pad replacement
- Everything needed per corner (including hoses and fittings) except for in General fit applications
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat (anodized black) and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware (with captured nuts). Rotor comes pre-assembled.
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs with quality bearings installed. Hubs are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease.
The 6P Pro+ Caliper Features:
- Fit stock GM axle bearing ends
- 2-piece forged caliper design with six cross bolts for added strength
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Caliper can accept 13” and 14” rotors.
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Uses the C5 and C5 backing plate (1997-2012 Corvette) or the FMSI #D731
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look. Rear calipers are built specifically as rears and have smaller pistons to properly match the front brakes.
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baer’s Verislide self centering brackets
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
- In stock but please allow 2-3 weeks delivery
- May be subject to back order due to material supply issues
There are no reviews yet.