- 11″ Front Disc Brake System – 4 Piston Caliper – Wilwood Pro Spindle
Perfect system for someone looking to retain 15″ wheels, or the enthusiast that wants to have a larger wheel with the option to go back to the stock look
Everything needed per corner (including hoses and fittings)
Calipers have dust and weather seals
Proper banjo fittings (NOTE: Baer does not use any pipe thread fittings)
6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat (anodized black) and bolted to the rotor
High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware (with captured nuts). Rotor comes pre-assembled.
Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs with quality bearings and races installed. Hubs are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease.
May be used with your current rear drum system.
The S4 Caliper Features:
- (4) 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4 piston pad for easy replacements
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Rear systems incorporate a drum in hat park brake
- Rear systems for c-clip style axles include Baer’s Verislide self centering brackets
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
- In stock but please allow 2-3 weeks delivery
- May be subject to back order due to material supply issues
- Spindle not included
Wheel Template (copy and paste) brake_ system_fitament.pdf
There are no reviews yet.