- Mustang Wheels – Flo Formed – Forgeline
- Flo Form Series information —
- Forgeline Flow Formed Series wheels are 100% designed and engineered by Forgeline, in their Dayton, Ohio headquarters, and manufactured by their performance and quality proven partner. Over the last five years, they have developed these newest series of wheels utilizing advanced flow forming techniques and processes reserved for only the highest quality wheels in this category. Starting with with a tuned Tilted Gravity Cast (TGC) method; yielding an initial casting that is both stronger and lighter than common methods used by many other flow formed wheels. The barrel is then formed using the newest Cold Vertical Flow Form Technology. This maintains a steadier spin angle and consistent material temperature to deliver a higher quality result and better overall material structure compared to common hot, horizontal processes.
- The resulting Flow Formed F01 wheels not only look great but are appropriately lightweight and have a street tire load rating of 1500 pounds per wheel. With decades of engineering race wheels, we’ve taken this expertise and dedicated years to developing the best out-of-the-box, high-quality performance street wheel that is both budget and time friendly. 100% Forgeline designed and 100% Forgeline engineered!
- Typically in stock but may be subject to back order
There are no reviews yet.