- 6 Piston Disc Brake kits – BAER BRAKES – Pro+ Brake System
Corvette C5/C6 Front pads (#D0731)
Minimum Wheel Size:
18″ (Use template to verify fitment, link below)
Stainless braided brake hoses
- SpeedTech ATS Spindles
- Roadster Shop Chassis with Corvette C6/C6 spindles
- Art Morrison front clip with Corvette C5/C6 spindles
- Detroit Speed spindles
- Ridetech Spindles
- Offers the exact same look front and rear. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this!
- Calipers have dust and weather seals
- Proper banjo fittings (NOTE: Baer does not use any pipe thread fittings)
- Uses the same pad as the C5 (1997 – 2004) and C6 (2005 – 2012) Corvette for easy, cost effective pad replacement
- Everything needed per corner (including hoses and fittings) except for in General fit applications
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat (anodized black) and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware (with captured nuts). Rotor comes pre-assembled, NO Assembly Required!!!!
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs with quality bearings installed. Hubs are pre-assembled with bearings, races, studs and packed with Redline synthetic grease.
The 6P Pro+ Caliper Features:
- 2-piece forged caliper design with six cross bolts for added strength
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Caliper can accept 13” and 14” rotors.
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available upon request, please call
- Can be custom ordered in front or rear configuration, with a variety of piston sizes (please call for more info)
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material!!!