1932 Ford – Pines Winterfront Grille
- Additional options upon request: 1/8″ x 3/8″ grille bars (in place of Winterfront bars), Pines 3″ wide crank hole boss, original style 32′ crank hole boss or crank hole boss delete with the center grille bar extending down to the bottom. Please select any of these options when ordering.
- Brookville shells available upon request when ordering grille
- Proudly made in the USA by Alumicraft Grilles
- As these are a made to order piece, please allow ample time when ordering
- Current lead time on these grilles is approximately 10 weeks
- NOTES on Grille Shell differences —
- An original 32′ grille shell has more of a pronounced drop down peak at the center of the grille then a Brookville grille shell has.
- A Brookville grille shell has a more softer peak then an original.
- A Pines grille that is made to fit an original shell, will fit into a Brookville shell, but there will be 1/8″ gap give or take around the peak of the grille on top.
- A Pines insert can be custom made to fit your grille shell if needed for an extra cost of $250.00 and your shell would have to be shipped to the manufacturer.
- Due to the Custom Made to Order nature of this product, Coupons or Promo’s Do Not Apply.
- Please call 704.664.4477 with any questions you may have before ordering.