- American Autowire – Wiring Kit – 1969 Mustang
The Classic Update Series kit, part #510177, is a complete wiring system in a box, giving you everything you need to modernize your classic Mustang’s wiring system. Allows for most aftermarket accessories such as: gauge packages, heat and air conditioning systems, power windows and much more.
American Autowire’s Classic Update Kit’s instrument cluster wiring is designed with a separate “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. The best aspect of the disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and neatly wired in. This includes JME Enterprises, Autometer, Classic Instruments, Dakota Digital, Stewart Warner, VDO and many more.
- Correct Replacement Headlight Switch With Internal Circuit Breaker
- Original Ford Styled Headlight Switch Connector
- Headlight Enhancement Relays which Allow for High-Powered Halogen Headlights
- Separate Relay Controlled Circuit for Stock or Aftermarket Fog/Driving Lamps
- Complete Wiring for Brake, Directional, License Plate, Running and Third Brake Lights
- Replacement Ignition Switch for use with Original Bezel and Tumbler
- Original Style Ignition Switch Connector
- Standard Turn Signal and Hazard Flasher Mounted on Fuse Panel
- Standard Horn Relay Mounted on Harness
- New ATO Fuse Box Mounted in Center of Firewall
- Original Switch Connector Bodies Included (Exclusive to American Autowire)
- Separate Optional Under-Dash Light Sockets Along with Wiring
- New Floor Dimmer Switch
- Steering Column Connectors Plug Directly into Aftermarket Steering Columns
- Steering Column Adapter Used for Stock 1969 Steering Columns
- Color Schematics and Easy to Understand Instructions Included
- All Required Hardware Supplied
Front Lighting Includes:
Extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light, fog light, and directional light leads are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
Engine Wiring Includes:
Feeds for coil, tachometer, water temperature, oil pressure, brake warning (with later updated extension if necessary), and electronic speedometer (if necessary). A heavy gauge alternator feed wire is provided for a typical one wire high-powered installation. This kit is NOT compatible with original style alternators or points distributors. It’s wired for electronic ignition such as the Pertronix Ignitor.
Rear Body Wiring Includes:
Backup light lead and ground wires, stop and tail light lead wires with proper focal length sockets, third brake light wire and the correct license plate lead connection for use with your stock tag lamp. Fuel tank sender wire and sending unit extension are also included. Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness behind the left hand kick panel for easy accessibility and allows for original or custom routing.
- Made in the USA
- Subject to back order
- Please allow 7-10 days when ordering
There are no reviews yet.