- 1969 Camaro – Air Conditioning – Vintage Air SureFit – 961191
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment (3-speed on factory air models)
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
- This is a made to order item and dropped shipped direct from the manufacturer
- Lead times will may vary due to slow parts availability from sub manufacturers
- Average lead time is 12 – 14weeks upon ordering
- Due to uncertainty of parts manufacturing and supply costs, prices are subject to change.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES:
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, V-belts, heater hoses and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using Vintage Air’s heavy-duty fan blade and shroud when using a mechanical fan
3. SureFit™ systems may interfere with some OEM radios or in-dash speakers and must be removed to add space under the dash.
Copy & Paste Installation Instructions Link — https://www.vintageair.com/instructions_pdf/561191.pdf