- 1961 BelAir – 2 Door Post FlatTop
- Roadster Shop SPEC Chassis w/DSE X-Gen front clip & RideTech Coilovers & R-Joints – powder coated satin black
- Future Mods will include the following:
- New Floor Pan
- Under belly stripped & coated with Glasurit epoxy green
- Bedlined underbelly
- splatter painted trunk
- Billet Specialties 20″ & 19″ wheels
- 335/20’s & 275/19’s – Redline Tires
- BAER Brakes
- Don Hardy Built, 910hp, 416 LS3 with Whipple SuperCharger with Holley remote throttle body & Terminator X Super ECU & Harness
- HHRS custom headers and 3 1/2″ stainless/ceramic coated exhaust with Borla Mufflers
- 4L80E Bowler trans w/external trans cooler
- Paint and Body work — there is none,,, running as is!!!
- Engine bay finish in stock colors
- Underbelly finished in Epoxy & Raptor Bedliner
- Stock/Custom, 61′ inspired interior by Spot Light Customs in Akron, Ohio using a mix of blue leather & contrasting plaid materials from Relicate.
- Dakota Digital gauges
- Hidden Bluetooth Entertainment System
- Custom fuel tank by HHRS
- Vintage Air under dash A/C
- Electric Wipers
- Extensive use of Membrane sound deadener from RestoMod Air
- C&R Racing Radiator w/engine oil cooler & brushless fan
- Billet Hood Hinges
** As of 06/01/21, this project is for sale as is, other then the new RS chassis, no mods have been done to date.
** Price is not yet determined, but please don’t think this project will be given away, the price will be set accordingly, will be a firm price and will sell for cash only.
** Use the shops CONTACT page if interested.
** All social media messages regarding the sale of the car will be completely ignored and blocked.
** DO NOT stop by the shop without an appointment